Wilkes is the name, Cambridge is the host, and 3631 MFLOP/Watt is the figure you're looking for. That was back in November 2013.
At ISC2017, the latest Green 500 includes Cambridge University's Wilkes-2 system -- further details to follow
In Nov2013, the partnership of Cambridge University High Performance Computing Service, Dell and Mellanox (with part sponsorship by STFC, Rolls Royce and Mitsubishi) delivered Wilkes, which also has the peak performance (240 TFLOPS) of all UK universities' high end compute. The cluster comprises 128 Dell T620 servers, 256 NVIDIA GPUs interconnected by 256 Mellanox Connect IB cards.
But, perhaps surprisingly, these are K20 GPUs not the recently announced K40s.
- HEC's Greener Compute support pages and news & views
- Latest tweets on #greenerCompute
- Who's who from Adept to Oxford
- Some high level approaches to implementing Greener Compute
- Discussion on what to measure and ideas on how to do so
- Determining the Environmental Footprint of High End Compute
- UK's Greenest High End Compute (2014)