We are continuously updating and improving our training materials for our wide ranging portfolio of courses that we tailor to specific requirements of our clients. Our courses are a mix of online materials, virtual (and when the time returns, physical classroom based) presentations, hands on exercises, specific recommendations for your real life codes, and follow up video conference calls (or visits if preferred).
Check out our showcase of our standalone, interactive, remote training on "Why bother with parallel?"
and If interested in hearing what we could do for (and with) yourselves, please email us!
Some materials are in production but our portfolio covers:
- introduction to thinking parallel
- getting started with FORTRAN
- designing and writing efficient programs
- the art of compilation (and how to use compilers to tell you what they're not doing but could be with your hints)
- introduction to using OpenMP to make the most of your multicore desktop
- introduction to MPI for multi-node processing (and for Xeon Phi)
- using profilers to improve the efficiency of your parallel code
- introduction to measuring the energy consumed by your model simulation for #greenerCompute
- batch schedules and running "high throughput" eg Monte Carlo
- Using MS Azure for high end compute
- use of directives for programming GPUs and Xeon Phi
- CUDA, OpenAcc and OpenMP 4.5
Some recent work we provided for various clients:
- Why bother with parallel? interactive training, as pre-cursor to a 3 day face-to-face workshop for NERC researchers
- Introduction to OpenMP and the Intel profiler, VTune (video)
- 3 day interactive days on learning about parallelism, OpenMP and emergent tech: contents
- using KNL for improved energy efficiency