Resources for learning FORTRAN
FORTRAN (FORmula TRANslation) is a programming language, popular in scientific communities and employed on high performance computing clusters, frequently with parallel language extensions such as OpenMP (shared memory) and MPI (distributed memory).
- Chemisty IT, Oxford, online course
- Online tutorials linked from The Fortran Company
- Notes from School of Aerospace Engineering, Georgia Tech (and others)
- Wikipedia page on FORTRAN
- GCC Wiki page of links to specs for each FORTRAN version from FORTRAN 66 to FORTRAN 2008
- What Every Computer Scientist Should Know About Floating-Point Arithmetic, by David Goldberg