- HEC is now offering access to our ninja KNL development systems - please Contact Us for details
- Intel's recent series of webinars-archive is now available online (vectorization, performance analysis, OpenMP, MPI 3, managing a cluster of Xeon Phis)
- HEC delivers "Intro to Parallel Programming" course for NERC researchers (top right)
- HEC delivers online VTune/OpenMP training for PSS for Intel
- See how HEC helped #EMiT2016 and our technical #EMiT2016 blog
- HEC delivers acclaimed STEM outreach on parallel processing on Raspberry Pi cluster (bottom right)
Feeds and Updates
Some feeds are from Google News
Forthcoming Workshops & Conferences
High End Compute (HEC) aims to list high quality conferences & workshops that are of targetted interest to our readers. If you have suggestions, or spot anything suspicious, please contact us.
- SC2018, SuperComputing 2018, 11-16 November, Dallas, US
- Computing Insight UK (CIUK), 12-13 Dec, Manchester, UK
- HiPEAC 2019, High Performance and Embedded Architecture and Compilation21-23 January 2019, Valencia, Spain
- PerCom2019, Seventeenth Annual IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications, 11-15 March 2019, Kyoto, Japan
- EMiT 2019, Emerging Tech conference, 9-11 April 2019, University of Huddersfield, UK
- Future Computing, Eleventh International Conference on Future Computational Technologies and Applications, 5-9 May, Venice, Italy
- ICCS, International Conference on Computer Science, 12-14 June, Faro, Portugal.
Including workshops: ALCHEMYArchitecture, Languages, Compilation and Hardware support for EMerging and Heterogeneous sYstems
Reports from Conferences (etc)
(Most recent first)
- IWOCL 2017 papers
- EMiT 2016, 3rd Emerging Tech conference, 2-3 June, Barcelona Supercomputing Centre, Spain: Proceedings & presentations; HEC's technical blog
- EEC SIG Seminar 2016, Innovate UK's Energy Efficient Computing Special Interest Group, 16 March 2016, London -- NB this is a rather slow loading site!